Friday 4 September 2015

RT day has finally arrived....!!!

So we're finally at RoadTrip day!  I'm still in a bit of a state of disbelief and the stresses I put myself through this morning didn't help!
Added a few more things to the case, re-weighed it and of course I ended up over my allowance!  So a re-organise and a bulging hand luggage later, I managed to get it under the allowance.
Still wasn't convinced though until I saw it go on the scales at check in and then all was good.
We've sent our bags all the way through to  LA now so I'm slightly concerned that we won't meet up at LAX as we're supposed to!!!  But it wouldn't be right if I didn't have something to obsess and worry about would it!
D as ever is totally cool about it and is just happy that his phone is now working (the other stress of the morning as he spilt a bit of water on it earlier!)
Of course I couldn't get through Security without having to be double checked but then my bag is so rammed its no surprise to be fair!
Anyway, it'll all come good in the end I'm sure.. and the main thing is we're both here and we are actually bloody doing this!!
WOOOHOOOO!!

oh and yeah, we're in the bar!!  Bloody Mary for me, Wild Swan for the birthday boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment