Saturday 5 September 2015

Made it... Except for...

Yep, we're here in LA but my suitcase isn't!!
I just KNEW it was going to happen to me which was why I thankfully put a few items in Dan's case and some in our hand luggage..
D was so much more peed of than me though it was quite 'funny'..
Anyway, the guys at the baggage claim desk were super helpful and they tracked my case for me - which was a relief- and it should be meeting me in Santa Barbara either tonight or tomorrow!!

On top of that the Sat Nav decided it's not going to work and my iPad is refusing to find any data service so I'm now using my phone to find routes etc!!
Hey ho, main thing is that we're here safe and sound.

Just the car pick up and actually getting on the road to take place now!

Hotel at LA is v nice btw..tho we literally just fell in the room, ordered room service, booked breakfast room service and then crashed out!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah you had such a feeling about your case... fingers crossed it gets to you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. weird really but I'm kind of glad that it bothered me so much as I packed wisely (ie in Dan's case!) and have a decent selection of clothes and toiletries that will get me through - oh and free reign to go shopping and claim it back ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete